Saturday, December 22, 2007

my other baby


In case anyone was wondering, this is what my other dog looks like. Isn't she beautiful? (just ignore the ugly red dates at the bottom) We got her at an animal shelter on a very shady street in a small town outside St. Louis about 4yrs ago. They had named her Trinity, and we just loved it. She is so serene and very very intelligent. She knows the names of everyone in my family and we just talk to her like she's a person and she understands us (these things are evidenced by her actions). I love her! Mostly because she likes to listen to me play piano...


PS--we got Rowdy at a lady's house in southern Illinois this past summer. Both of the dogs were rather ragged, smelly, and skinny when we rescued them, but they're GEORGOUS now!


Peace

No comments: