Friday, December 14, 2007

is it really over?

No, really. I can't believe that this semester is over! Granted, I have not yet recieved my grades and I'm still sitting here at my desk waiting to go home, but this is basically it. I had my last final today. What shall I do with all of my free time?

BLOG, of course! =)

Not really. That would be incredibly boring. Even more boring than this (if that's possible, haha!).

I will probably read, work at Quizno's, read, practice my music for my upcoming recital and opera (March 30th and May 2nd+4th, respectfully), read, play Guitar Hero and Donkey Kong, maybe blog some. Oh, and did I mention that I'll be reading a lot? Yeah. Reading for fun. It sure has been a long time since I've gotten to do that, though I did recently finish The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini...so sad, and so fantastic....

Anyway, I pray that whatever your plans are, you find time to remember the joy of the fulfillment of the convenant in Jesus the Messiah, and that your new year's celebrations are safe and fun!

Peace

No comments: