Sunday, June 29, 2008

waiting

I'm trying not to count the days until I go back to school, but it's so very hard. I prefer to just count the days until my next visit, or until I have lunch with a friend, or until a meeting. I have exactly six days until I leave for my next visit to Chicago (3 and 1/2 days), and sixteen days after that I'll be in Chicago for VIP days (3 days), after which I have ten days until I help my roommates move in, and four until I move in. So...I'm still not tallying it up. It would be too painful. Okay, I lied, I just figured out that it's roughly forty-two days until I move back. However, I am more than halfway there, and if I just keep my eye on those little checkpoints along the way, I'll totally be fine. Unless I remain jobless, in which case only a very time-consuming volunteer position will serve to maintain my sanity. We shall see!

Peace

No comments: