Monday, June 9, 2008

about that schedule

Well, I knew this would happen, but I didn't know it would be so soon. I didn't exactly follow my schedule today--I didn't work on the plagiarism workshop. I did read Augustine, which was really good, but now I have to play catch-up tomorrow. It was just such a beautiful day for reading and cleaning and playing piano! I seriously played for about three hours total today. And I organized the bathroom that I share with my sister and filtered some old things out of my closet. That's how I procrastinate--I don't feel guilty about it if I was in some way productive. This is also the reason my room is cleanest around the time that a big paper is due. I work best under pressure!

Tomorrow I am off work so I am cleaning out my car and riding my bike to the library. I think a change of scenery will be very good for me. And then I can return my overdue book (yes, just one, I missed in on my shelf). Hoorah.

Peace

No comments: