Sunday, February 10, 2008

lenten update

So I haven't been on Facebook since Tuesday, and I have to say that it hasn't been that difficult. I fully expected my Facebook fast to be this huge deal, struggling with temptation every second spent on the computer...but it's not. The hardest thing, really, is that I almost type "facebook.com" into the browser by habit and have to catch myself before I actually do it. So I haven't been much tempted, per se, but I have almost accidentally broken my fast.

The soda thing is going well also--it's also a matter of habit, so there's not a whole lot of temptation there, either. It helps that nearly all of my friends have also given up soda, and my roommate's boyfriend has given up "all drinks except water and milk"--so there you go. I hope it stays this easy! Haha...

Peace

No comments: