Wednesday, February 27, 2008

energizer bunny

That's me! I swear, I can hardly remember the last time I was this busy (I won't say I can't--I probably could if I tried). The past three days I've had appointments from early in the morning to late at night with maybe a half an hour to myself. I know it's my own fault, but I just don't know what to do.

I do know how to say "no". This is a skill I finally picked up last semester when I was dying in Joel Willitts's class on Paul. Well, not dying in the class, just because of it since I was always doing homework. Anyway, turning people down is not the problem. I simply have too much that I need to do. What with writing conferences, tutorings, homework, class, and work, I've dropped my sanity in the cracks!

I have set aside Sunday after church and before work (odd, no?) as time that I'm not scheduling ANYTHING. I need a few moments of sleep and/or sitting and staring at the wall.

So this post was essentially to calm any angry readers and to let you all know that I'm still alive. I am indeed here, breathing, but I likely won't be on again until Saturday unless no one comes into work tomorrow night. That said, I pray that all is well with you and that you are enjoying every moment!

Peace

No comments: