Saturday, July 3, 2010

ten things Saturday...

Sue me. I'm doing it, okay?

1. I'm in ALASKA!
2. Tillamook is beyond adorable, no matter how many times we throw toys for him to fetch
3. Kip and Cindy are completely wonderful together and I'm so happy to be around them everyday. I don't think I'd ever want to vacation without being around friends and family all the time.
4. Skeins! This fantastic yarn shop draws my thoughts to it every five minutes or so, and I spend a lot of my time trying to figure out what I'll make with whatever I buy there.
5. The Shrine of St. Therese is pretty much the most beautiful place in the world.
6. Vitamin D gummies!
7. Crocheting with Cindy!!!!
8. On the plane from Chicago to Anchorage, I met a couple in their seventies who were sweet Christian people and they took me to dinner and paid for me to go to the museum in Anchorage to learn about the history of Alaska. They were so sweet! We had a great time, and I had a wonderful adventure in trusting people and being free.
9. It's pretty chilly here so I get to wear my long sleeves and cardigans again! It really is like Christmas in July.
10. I met Cindy's friend Natalie last night and we had a lovely girl night. I got drunk and Kip did field sobriety tests on me until I went to bed. =)

No comments: