Friday, July 30, 2010

saint suggestions?

I've realized of late (yesterday) that I really don't know very many woman saints. I was able to look up some of the obvious--Felicity, the myrrh-bearing women, Anna--and I know there are many more that I'm just too lazy to read bios on. I know it's sad, but really, all of their names sound the same and some are so obscure that finding biography is like finding the perfect pair of jeans. I just want to make sure that I don't miss anyone really cool, so if there are suggestions floating around out there, I'd love to hear them. =)

3 comments:

jun said...

You write this great article! I like! ! I also like Nike! Welcome to my homepage White nike shoes discount Hot. You save 50% on nike outlet stores

qwe said...

Sac Pas Cher Sac Chane Sac Louis Vuitton Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher Sac Chane pas cher Christian Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandals Christian Louboutin pumps Christian Louboutin Boots Chaussures Nike Chaussures Nike Pas Cher Chaussures Nike Homme Chaussures Nike Femme Discount Wedding Dresses Wedding Dresses Bridesmaid Dresses Prom Dresses

toryburchshoesbags said...

Whether you seek out a pair of high
Asics Tiger heels for a prom or your wedding, there is usually a huge selection of the most chic and sophisticated styles offered to you, helping you choose a pair of evening shoes to perfect your special
Hogan Shoes occasion. Dress to impress in a fashionable pair of heels. From prom shoes to wedding shoes, I believe there must be the perfect pair of evening shoes for you.