Wednesday, October 8, 2008

midterms

Ugh. Midterms are next week. Here's the deal--there is a rule among professors that you cannot have midterms the same week as quad finals. Somehow all of the music professors missed that rule. Here's what I have to do...

For tomorrow:
*study for a listening quiz (I failed the last one)
*read 30 pages
*prepare for a meeting

For Friday:
*listen repeatedly to a Debussy piece and analyze it a little bit
*practice a ton of music
*read 40 pages

For next week:
*3-4pg Mahler paper for Theory
*Aural Skills performed midterm
*Aural Skills written midterm
*music of the classic period final, listening and written
*two letters for tutoring writing
*...I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

And did I mention that my sister is coming to visit this weekend? I'm super excited about it, but it will mean that I have no time to do anything. At all. Which is probably really good for me. =)

I'll let y'all know if I make it!

Peace

No comments: